At this point two things became clear which was firstly when the light was on during the night the shed became a bug magnet so I have added a magnetic mesh netting over the door and the other thing is that with the insulation up all seam have been sealed with tape so the only air flow is with the door open otherwise there is a condensation build up from just my breathing after an hour or so. So the mesh door was useful as with it open as it could be now during night time it counteracts the condensation build up. I do plan to add some vents in future, but thinking this may be part of an extraction system.
So this was where I got up to around two or three weeks ago but as my back did not like all this physical stuff I thought it best I ease of a bit. Not that I stopped I just calmed the progress but this happened anyway as I started on the many small tasks which will lead to the shed being small but usable. I do not have anymore up to date pictures so you will have wait on those.
I now have a comfy chair which I will use to sit and ponder and drink tea or coffee depending on the time. I have some tarten material which I had in a box which is perfect for some curtains so I have put up a curtain wire ready for making the curtains, yes sewing is in the list of skills. I have started to put materials and tools in the shed to see what I have and plan how to store stuff. I started to think about under the work bench and at first thought of plastic storage boxes which after researching and found the expense to be more then I liked I found 10 draw runners for a little over £10 so I thought why not make draws or at least semi draw/moving shelves which is what I am currently working on. I have also started painting and filling and general wall conditions as well as improving the steps outside which I am more happier with.